Thursday, December 1, 2011

Month 23 Status Report

Another month come and gone, with some interesting results. I don't honestly have a ton to say about what I watched in November except to say that my goal was to watch a lot of more rare and unusual films and didn't see as many as I intended. After all, these films are rare, and difficult to find, and so finding a lot of them all at once is even more difficult. I did manage a few, though, and have a real rarity lined up for the next few days, possibly as soon as tomorrow.

As for December, I expect that the next couple of weeks will be slow (end of term nuttiness) followed by a massive number of films to round out the end of the year.

The real news is that I'm now a mere five films away from half--540 watched, 549 to go. It will be an interesting feeling to be on the back half of this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment